Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Newest Posts
-
I hope you join! McGuffey's Online Tutor is a private, members-only, resource for those serious about teaching their child excellen...
-
Please click on the image to download and print.
-
Lesson VI. be tween'... bu'reau (-ro)... stair... nee'dle... afraid'... shad'ow... held... stir... Afraid ...
-
I. PERSEVERANCE. (25) 1. "Will you give my kite a lift?" said my little nephew to his sister, after trying in vain to make it...
-
LESSON XII. old ... run ... fox long o ... short u Can this old fox catch the hen? The fox can catch the hen, a...
-
LIV. ROBINSON CRUSOE'S DRESS. (147) 1. But had any man in England met such a man as I was, it must either have frightened him or raise...
-
\ 1. Wake up, little darling, the birdies are out, And here you are still in your nest! The laziest birdie is hopping about; ...
Popular Posts
-
I hope you join! McGuffey's Online Tutor is a private, members-only, resource for those serious about teaching their child excellen...
-
LESSON XII. old ... run ... fox long o ... short u Can this old fox catch the hen? The fox can catch the hen, a...
-
LESSON IV. ___________________ WHY THE SEA IS SALT. (Concluded.) DEFINITIONS.—l. De-vout'ly, in a reverent manner. ...
-
Go here to get a supplemental workbook: http://www.mcguffeysonlinetutor.com/members/332-Lesson-XXXII-The-SOLDIER-McGuffeys-Third-Eclec...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.